segunda-feira, 23 de março de 2009

For The Burnig Heart's


Come down the angels
Come down the soldiers
It's ascendant,
This is the new horde !



Let we see your madness...

My fear its growing up !

She's Coming ...
My fear its growing up ...
And all the demons open the way ...
Let my wings to the infinite ocean ...

She's coming...
My fear it's growing up ...
She's are the light in my days
She's the darkness on my nights
She's my flight in the skyes
She's only that i need to SURVIVE!

Dream it out ...

Breathing the death, day by day ...

I just wanna survive ...

To make's she mine ....

And now she's here ...

My fear it's Drowning out ...
All that i need it's rest in your memories...
Eleving my heart to your heart ...
Send my feelings to yours...
Make's me and you ... one ... makes you and I so close how only one ....


You Break's Down All My Fears!

Thats is the time to lie
Thats is the time to die
This is the way to silence your heart
This is the own book to write your fight!


-=)

Hold me so strong as you can ..
Let me be your man

I don't need anithing to prove
I don't have anithing to loose


Come down the angels
Come down the soldiers
It's ascendant,
This is the new horde !

=P


Por: ArCaNNeS;

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário